The New Special Victims Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Case (Alice/Allison/ anyone else)

3 posters

Go down

First Case (Alice/Allison/ anyone else) Empty First Case (Alice/Allison/ anyone else)

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Alice walked into the hospital getting ready to meet the victim in her new case. She walked into the room. "Allison Stoller? I'm Detective Alice Tutuola. I'm from SVU."

Last edited by Alice Tutuola on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

First Case (Alice/Allison/ anyone else) Empty Re: First Case (Alice/Allison/ anyone else)

Post  Allison Stoler Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:26 pm

The sixteen year old looked at Alice and turned away, curling up in fear. "Leave me alone," Allison muttered.
Allison Stoler
Allison Stoler

Back to top Go down

First Case (Alice/Allison/ anyone else) Empty Re: First Case (Alice/Allison/ anyone else)

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Alice went and faced the teen. She spoke quietly. "I'm here to help you Allison." She looked at the teen with understanding in her eyes. "You don't have to deal with this alone." Alice showed her the badge she carried. "I can help. See?" Alice kept speaking in hushed tones to not scare the teen.
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Stoler Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:34 pm

"And if I don't want your help?" Allison asked, her brown eyes full of anger.
Allison Stoler
Allison Stoler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:36 pm

"That's your choice but if you let me help I can stop the person who did this from doing it to you again or even to another girl."
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Stoler Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Allison nodded slowly. "Okay," she muttered.
Allison Stoler
Allison Stoler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:40 pm

"Thank you." Alice sat down. "Can you tell me what happened?"
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Stoler Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:45 pm

"I was......I was walking home from school when........when he grabbed me," Allison said. "He pulled his hand over my mouth and a knife to my throat." He told me if I screamed he'd kill me." Allison started to cry.
Allison Stoler
Allison Stoler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Alice rubbed her arm. "Can you remember anything about him?"
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Stoler Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 pm

"A tattoo, on his wrist," Allison said. "A bracelet."
Allison Stoler
Allison Stoler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Alice nodded and wrote down the information. "What did they look like?"
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Stoler Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:52 pm

"I don't remember what the letters on the tattoo were but they were in the center of the bracelet," Allison said.
Allison Stoler
Allison Stoler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:53 pm

"Do you remember anything else? The way he smelt, how his voice sounded?"
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Stoler Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:57 pm

"His voice was really deep," Allison said.
Allison Stoler
Allison Stoler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Alice wrote it down. "Okay I think that's everything for now." She pulled her card out and handed it to her. "If you remember anything or need anything don't hesitate to call."
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Stoler Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Allison nodded.
Allison Stoler
Allison Stoler

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Alice gave her a smile then stood. "Allison this is not your fault. Remember that." Alice then picked up the files that she needed and headed back to the station. She went inside and went to her desk. She sat down with a sigh.
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Benson Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:05 pm

"How'd it go?" Olivia asked.
Olivia Benson
Olivia Benson
Admin

https://new-svu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 pm

"She doesn't remember much about him. She was walking home from school and he grabbed her. He put a knife to her throat and said that if she screamed he would kill her." Alice looked at Olivia. "She said he had a deep voice and a tattoo on his wrist that was a bracelet but she couldn't remember the letters in it. I sent everything to the lab and got the file from the doctor. She was hesitant at first to accept help."
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Benson Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 pm

"A lot of victims are," Olivia said.
Olivia Benson
Olivia Benson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Alice nodded and looked at the doctor's notes. She then looked at the pictures that the doctor had taken. "So young." Alice said with sad eyes.
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

Post  Olivia Benson Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 pm

"I know," Olivia said.
Olivia Benson
Olivia Benson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tutuola Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Alice sat back. "Reminds me of my friend."
Alice Tutuola
Alice Tutuola

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down